The AS&T Outstanding Publication Award is awarded annually to one paper published in Aerosol Science and Technology (AS&T) without regard to publication date.
The Awards Committees of the American Association for Aerosol Research (AAAR) invite you to submit nominations for the awards listed below:
- The Sheldon K. Friedlander Award recognizes an outstanding dissertation by an individual who has earned a doctoral degree.
- The Benjamin Y. H. Liu Award recognizes outstanding contributions to aerosol instrumentation and experimental techniques that have significantly advanced the science and technology of aerosols.
- The Thomas T. Mercer Joint Prize recognizes excellence in the areas of pharmaceutical aerosols and inhalable materials.
- The David Sinclair Award recognizes sustained excellence in aerosol research and technology by an established scientist still active in his/her career.
- The Kenneth T. Whitby Award recognizes outstanding technical contributions to aerosol science and technology by a young scientist.
Submission of Nominations
All AAAR members are encouraged to submit nominations for these prestigious awards. If you have any questions, please contact the national office using 703-437-4377 or firstname.lastname@example.org.